Potato Latkes Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and finely grated
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Frying oil
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine all ingredients except oil in large bowl.
2. Heat 1/4-inch oil in 12-inch skillet. Drop potato mixture by heaping tablespoons into hot oil. Cook over high heat, turning once, until golden brown; drain. Add additional oil to skillet as needed, heating well after each addition. Serve, if desired, with sour cream, cream cheese or warm apple sauce.