Easy Fried Rice
Easy Fried Rice Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until rice is heated through. Stir in garlic.
2. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water and soy sauce and cook 1 minute. Stir in green peas and carrots and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
3. Make a well in center of rice and quickly stir in eggs until cooked.