Simple Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes, about 12 ounces each, cooked
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop pulp from each half and place in medium bowl. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix, milk and Spread; mash.
2. Spoon potato mixture back into potato shells. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
3. On baking sheet, arrange potatoes. Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.