Fiesta Beef Stew
Fiesta Beef Stew Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. beef chuck or round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 medium carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil over medium-high heat in Dutch oven or 6-quart saucepot and brown beef in batches; remove beef and set aside.
2. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with tomatoes and water. Add carrots and beef. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring up brown bits from bottom of Dutch oven. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 1 hour. Stir in green pepper and corn. Continue simmering covered 25 minutes or until beef is tender.