Garlic-Lemon Shrimp with Arugula
Garlic-Lemon Shrimp with Arugula Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula or baby spinach leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add wine and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and cook 2 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and simmer 3 minutes.
2. Stir in arugula and cook 2 minutes or just until wilted but still green.
3. Remove shrimp mixture to serving platter and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.