Golden Buffalo Tenders
Golden Buffalo Tenders Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning to coat on all sides.
3. Arrange chicken on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake uncovered, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Combine cayenne pepper sauce with melted margarine in medium bowl. Add cooked chicken tenders; toss to coat.