Pizza Meatloaf Recipe
Two family-favorites combine to make a family-pleaser. Enjoy leftovers in sandwiches.
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs or 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup sauce and 1/2 cup cheese in large bowl.
2. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Top with remaining 1/2 cup sauce. Bake 50 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.