Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
- 4 medium zucchini or yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium Spanish onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces penne pasta or rotini pasta or ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Arrange zucchini and onion on heavy-duty aluminum foil or broiler pan; brush with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with vegetable oil. Grill or broil 5 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender.
2. Combine vegetables, cooked pasta, roasted peppers and vinegar together in large bowl. Serve warm or at room temperature.