Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles (optional)
- 9-inch baked pastry shell
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Brown beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
2. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water and ketchup. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese; remove from heat.
3. Arrange pickles on bottom of pastry shell; add meat mixture. Top with tomato and remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.