Open-Faced French Onion Soup Burgers
Open-Faced French Onion Soup Burgers Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 large onions
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 slices Swiss cheese or Gruyère cheese
- 8 slices Italian bread, sliced diagonally 3/4-inch thick, toasted
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt Spread in 12-in. skillet over medium heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water; shape into 8 oval patties.
3. Grill or broil burgers, turning once, 12 minutes or until done. Top each burger with caramelized onions and cheese and serve on bread.