Classic Herbed Chicken
Classic Herbed Chicken Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - 4 Cheese Pasta, prepared according to package directions
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, Mayonnaise and water in small bowl.
2. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray; brush with 1/2 of the soup mixture.
3. Bake uncovered, turning once and brushing with remaining soup mixture, 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with hot Four Cheese Bow Tie Pasta.