Herbed Chicken & Potatoes
Herbed Chicken & Potatoes Recipe
- 1 lb. potatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices lemon (optional)
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine potatoes and lemon in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; arrange chicken on top. Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and oil over chicken and potatoes. Bake 50 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and potatoes are tender.