Layered Vegetable Bake
- 2 slices day-old white bread, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 large all-purpose potato (about 8 oz.), thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix or on® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 large tomato, sliced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 1-1/2-quart round casserole or baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine bread crumbs, parsley and Spread in small bowl; set aside. Arrange potato slices in prepared baking dish; top with yellow pepper. Sprinkle with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix. Arrange tomato slices over pepper, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.