Party Peanut Crisp
Party Peanut Crisp Recipe
- 1 package Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. ground cumin (optional)
- 1 cup spoon-size shredded wheat cereal
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Beat Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, flour, margarine, brown sugar, egg and cumin in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients; spread into prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. To serve, break into pieces. Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.