Onion Steak Sandwiches
Onion Steak Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 package (14 oz.) frozen sandwich steaks
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 hoagie or Italian rolls, split
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Prepare sandwich steaks in medium skillet according to package directions, breaking each steak into pieces. Remove steaks; keep warm.
2. Stir Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water into same skillet and cook 2 minutes. Return steaks to skillet and stir until heated through. Serve on rolls and top, if desired, with lettuce and tomato.