Pork Chops Piquante
Pork Chops Piquante Recipe
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp. ketchup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. finely sliced sweet gherkins
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops; remove and set aside.
2. In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium heat and cook onion until golden brown. Add ketchup and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add wine and boil over high heat 1 minute. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low. Return pork chops to skillet and simmer covered 10 minutes. Add pickles and continue simmering 5 minutes or until pork is done.