Portobello Pizza Burgers
Portobello Pizza Burgers Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 portobello mushrooms, gills and stems removed
- 8 slices vegan mozzarella-style shreds
- 8 whole wheat buns or multi-grain buns, toasted if desired
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with olive oil in large resealable plastic bag. Add mushrooms; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in 1 hour.
2. Grill or broil mushroom, turning once, 8 minutes or until tender, adding cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Arrange mushrooms on buns, then top with sauce.