Savory Onion-Crusted Chicken Recipe
Savory Onion-Crusted Chicken Recipe Recipe
Our Mayonnaise + Lipton Onion Soup Mix = the perfect onion crusted chicken – and it only requires four ingredients! It’s so easy and delicious that it just might become your go to chicken recipe!
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
3. Toss chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in medium bowl, then dip each coated breast in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.