Twice-Baked Garlic Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 8 oz. ea.), unpeeled and backed
- 1/2 cup milk, heated to boiling
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cut a lengthwise slice from top of each potato. Remove skin from the top slice and place pulp in bowl. Scoop pulp from each potato, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Add to bowl; add hot milk, Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, spread and 3 tablespoons cheese. Mash potatoes. Equally spoon potato filling into potato shells. Arrange on baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until lightly browned.