Onion Stromboli Recipe
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix.
3. Unroll pizza crust according to package directions. Top with beef mixture, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up, jelly-roll style, tucking in ends. Bake 16 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve, if desired, with hot pasta sauce.