Slow Cooker Chicken & Corn Chowder
Slow Cooker Chicken & Corn Chowder Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups medium all-purpose potatoes, peeled and diced, (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 2 cans (14.75 oz. ea.) cream-style corn
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
Amount Per per serving
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In slow cooker, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with all ingredients except bacon and heavy cream.
2. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in bacon and heavy cream. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese.